Wednesday 6 April 2016

Nigerian Economic & Social Risks summit, Risks Awards Presentation & Business luanch-7th April, 2016 at Four Points By shareton-Lagos, Nigeria.


Things I know about risk - Texts, Quotes….

1.       So I buy second-hand clothes, how is that risky?

2.       Engaging my Okada rider in a conversation while on motion, is that risk too? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

3.       Big risk is taking no risk, bigger risk is taking risks without knowing it .  .  . #NRASummit #9jaRisks

4.       National Power generation now down to 1,800mgw, what is the risk to my business? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

5.       It's better to save a naira today than to risk a future of lack #NRASummit #9jaRisks

6.       Before you take that business, think, "are my chances of success worth the risks?" #NRASummit #9jaRisks

7.       Before taking up that apartment, think, "what are the level of risk I am exposed to?" #NRASummit #9jaRisks

8.       The hospital environment is dirty, what is my level of risk? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

9.       The Doctor to examine me is coughing, what are my level of risk? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

10.   The rising cost of the dollar, how can my business mitigate this risk? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

11.   Our company does not have a registered HMO, hmm? #risks #NRASummit #9jaRisks

12.   The truck in front of me has an unbolted container, is there a risk to me? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

13.   Those who will not risk cannot win, but winners always know their risk. #NRASummit #9jaRisks

14.   I am in an abusive relationship, what risks am I taking? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

15.   I want to begin a laundry business, what are my risks? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

16.   I am always in traffic, what are the risks to my health? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

17.   I am always in traffic, what are the risks to my family and relationships? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

18.   What are the risks of working 8-5 for 30years? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

19.   My business needs help – thinking of taking on a partner. How will this affect my business? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

20.   Risk management is to business what medical checkup is to man #NRASummit #9jaRisks

21.   Before buying that drug, have you checked the expiry date? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

22.   If your child comes home with a strange toy, is that risky? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

23.   Before you travel to that country, have you considered the health vulnerability? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

24.   Night travelling saves time – but what else does it risk? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

25.   What's the risk of air travelling? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

26.   Should I walk alone on a Friday night? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

27.   What do you know about the #NRASummit? What should you know about it? #9jaRisks

28.   What do I stand to gain from the #NRASummit #9jaRisks

29.   When is the Nigeria Risk Awards Summit happening? #NRASummit #9jaRisks

30.   How can I improve my corporate risk consciousness? #NRASummit #9jaRisks
 
Source: Nigerian Risk Awards Summit 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment